Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time for answers

I went for a drive tonight to clear my head and to do some thinking. There's just something about open fields, seeing the big picture (view of all of Salt Lake-my favorite) and an amazing sunset hitting the East Mountains that works every time. Sadly, I ended up in Magna which could have been a bad sign of reflection.
I'm getting scoped tomorrow to see what problems I may have caused to my throat and vocal chords over the years.
I won't lie, I've been nervous about this for over 4 months and if I've learned anything from my cancer experience it's this: when in doubt, get it checked out.
So please keep me in your thoughts and send good vibes my way as you are all heading home for the day.

Good thing is, things can only go up from here right?

2 comments:

heidikins said...

Oh honey, you'll be in all my thoughts and prayers today! Love you!

xox

Nate Justis said...

Kristy thanks for letting us know. Of COURSE you'll be in my prayers. :)